THE LONDON TAXI COMPANY
A unique opportunity to be part of our exciting growth plans.
The London Taxi Company is the manufacturer of the iconic London Black Cab which is utilised in over 40 major cities worldwide. We have an exciting future ahead our parent company Zhejiang Geely Holding Group are investing £325m to manufacture a brand new all electric zero emission capable taxi with a range extender which will be built in the brand new facility at Ansty Business Park, Coventry. The facility is the size of 13 football pitches and incorporates the latest construction and environmental technologies!
SENIOR DATA AND REPORTING ANALYST
Department – Commercial - Sales
Reporting to – Sales Operations Manager
Location - The Ansty Business Park, Coventry
Given our ambitious and exciting growth plans we are looking for a Senior Data and Reporting Analyst to play a pivotal role in the delivery of the end-to-end sales planning, management information reporting and results monitoring tools for the whole organisation. This is a brand new role and while there are no direct reports, there is an extensive matrix of colleagues who will support as part of the team. We are looking for someone who is either educated to degree level in a numerically discipline i.e. Economics, Accounting or Mathematics or have relevant industry related experience.
The successful candidate will need to develop from ground level management information (MI) reports, forecasting models, dedicated databases and drive a culture of integration amongst existing and proposed systems/processes. The Senior Data and Reporting Analyst will be both customer and target focused, with the ability to deliver results and make changes in line with The London Taxi Company’s (LTC) expectations and timelines.
- Consolidate and drive the sales forecast working with sales team; provide proactive findings to support short and long term strategic decision making
- Drive forecast accuracy improvement working with sales team, marketing, supply chain and Dealer Partners
- Drive and own regular cross functional meetings with the relevant stakeholders to ensure accuracy of information and agree actions
- Serve as point of contact for product transition, lifecycle management
- Collate and present internal and external data sources including, market and internal financial data to create analysis, presentations and recommendations in support of delivering profitable sales growth
- Measure and communicate all causal influences on sales results – new product, pricing strategies, competitor actions, industry trends
- Adopt, understand, evaluate and utilise wider automotive organisations/reports to enhance forecasts, reporting and strategic decisions e.g. SMMT, Insight, CAP and equivalents across Europe (in conjunction with LTC Partners in market)
- Own all sales reporting volumes – drive a culture of OSON (One Set of Numbers) throughout the business
- To lead relationships with majority of internal departments including, but not limited to, Sales Teams, Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Purchasing, Manufacturing and IT
- A proven ‘people person’ able to quickly build positive relationships internally and externally
- Self-starter driven by challenge able to self-motivate and work on own initiative creating stability/improvements without close supervision
- A creative and entrepreneurial thinker who can deliver innovative solutions in short timeframes to existing issues/process gaps
- Confident and resilient able to absorb business pressure and work to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high level of emotional intelligence, ability to influence and persuade
- Ability to manage up as well as down the organisation and to negotiate with others to achieve objectives
- Large company discipline and processes with small company can-do attitude
- Hands-on approach with a clear focus on bottom line profitability
- Culturally sensitive and able to build strong, trust relationships with colleagues and business partners
- Unquestionable personal and professional integrity
- Expert level of competence in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Access
- Ability to manage large amounts of data and able to extract the pertinent details and provide qualified insight/direction
- Familiar with the concept of Metadata and the requirement align with both Qualitative and Quantitative data
- Highly Numerate
- Educated to degree level in a numerically biased discipline – Economics, Accounting, Mathematics or have relevant industry related experience
- Ability to influence and manage a complex stakeholder environment
- Ability to communicate and present effectively to a senior audience
- Significant experience in delivering MI reporting for all levels of the organisation
- Must be able to demonstrate successful and consistent achievement of sales volume and profit targets
- Must be able to demonstrate significant business process improvement achievements
- Experience of successful market/product launches would be ideal
- Involvement with and demonstrable experience of, company ERP implementations
- Demonstrable experience of Database development, ideally using Microsoft Access
How to apply
Use the link below “Apply Now” to complete a brief application and upload your cv.
We reward our people with 25 days’ holiday p.a. plus UK statutory days, a healthcare cash-plan scheme, a salary sacrifice pension scheme, access to a childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme. We develop our people through our own training academy and external sources.